Hi Guys! I am super ecstatic about my blog, and for my very first blog post. I am choosing this picture because of this look I did on Christmas and it was totally out of my norm and comfort zone. I am not very into the silvers and silver shimmers but I think it came out very well. This look was so simple to create it was almost as if I snapped my fingers and it appeared. I am not a makeup artist, but I have always had love for makeup and the unique world of it. Something about creating is just marvelous. I am self taught, although, my blog won’t actually be all about makeup. I will be doing product reviews, fashion, style and much more. Please feel free to ask questions and post comments below.
- Base/Lid: Smashbox Full Exposure pallet in “S6” and “S7″(shimmer)
- Crease: Smashbox Full Exposure pallet in “M1″(matte) and Anastasia Beverly Hills, shadow “Sienna”(matte)
- Lashes: Elegant Lashes in “RDW Black” from Naimies
- Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills in “Medium Brown”
- Brow Bone: Becca Cosmetics Highlighter in “Opal”